Saturday 19 April 2014

New toy to play with!

Got a new fitness toy to play with today!
I am hoping it will help me with my fitness and Goal weight :) Also links to my 30 before 30!







It is a Fitbit One, I have been doing lots of research on activity trackers over the past year to see which one was write for me. Today I decided!
I liked this one because it links to my fitness pal and the map my fitness apps which i currently use. The Fitbit one also tracks your sleep - this will be an interesting one for me as I know that my current sleep is not good! 
One element that I wasn't sure on was the size of the tracker, I was between this one and the Fitbit Zip. Here is a picture of the tracker next to my ring - it will give you a bit of an idea as to how tiny this little tracker is! I have also added a picture of the tracker in it's little holder :) 




In the pack with the Fitbit one you get :-
  1. The tracker
  2. Its little housing case so it can clip to you
  3. A USB charger
  4. A USB Bluetooth dongle to connect the Fitbit one to your computer
  5. The carrier that straps the Fitbit one to your wrist to track your sleep
I will post updates with how I get on with it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment